Monday, June 7, 2010

The Past Week

In the past week...

-Amber got strep, didn't take her medication and it hit her again
-Conner started teething
-Amber and Conner got rashes from the fertilizer on the grass
-Conner got a yeast infection (We probably looked like freaks walking out of Target with a bag of medications and creams)
-Took Harley to the vet and we are probably going to have to put him to sleep because he needs $500 worth of medication a month (I will blog about that one day)
-And to top it all off our central air has decided to malfunction and the serviceman can't come until Wednesday!

Does anyone want to come over???

5 comments:

Bryan & Reiko said...

Amber I am so sorry. I guess when it rains it pours. I hope everyone starts to get better.

Melanie said...

Yu-uck!

jenny said...

i'm so sorry love.. that's sad to hear. i will hold you. (though you have to pretend since i'm so far away.)

Thueson Family :) said...

I am SO sorry!!! I'll come over!! You tell me when and I'll be there!! :) Let me know what I can do for you?! Love ya!

Thueson Family :) said...

I am SO sorry!!! I'll come over!! You tell me when and I'll be there!! :) Let me know what I can do for you?! Love ya!