Friday, April 2, 2010

Accident #1

Conner had his first accident this morning (the first of many, I'm sure)! I put him in his swing this morning to watch some cartoons and laid back down in bed (I wasn't ready to get up and going). I got up after a little bit and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came back out of the bathroom Conner was face down in his swing! Somehow he had turned onto his stomach without falling out of the swing!
Ok, that wasn't the accident but I had to share it first! Now the accident! I had to go to my sisters house today and was almost ready to leave the house, I just had to fill the formula container up. So I just sat Conner in his car seat, which was on the couch, and went to fill the container up. Well after about 10 seconds I heard a big thud and then screaming. I ran over to the couch to see Conner laying on the floor. He had wiggled out of his car seat and fell to the ground, somehow missing the coffee table! I felt so bad for him! After he stopped crying I asked him if he was ok and he shook his head no (that's his new "trick")! Poor guy! I get the worst mom award of the day! Conner is dying to move and we are in so much trouble when he figures it out!

3 comments:

Katy said...

You are not a bad Mom! Accidents happen I am glad he is ok though. He is a boy so he is tough :)

Sly Family said...

Isn't it just awful when your child gets hurt??? A couple weeks ago Isabelle pulled our cuckoo clock off the wall and it klonked her in the head luckily it wasn't straight on, but my heart dropped to my feet at that moment.

Mollie and Jason said...

You are a great mama! that happened to me on Friday(except Oak rolled off the bed)Little stinkers. I am glad he is ok!