Sunday, April 11, 2010

7 Months

Conner is 7 months old today and we just can't believe it! Our little baby is no longer a baby and is becoming his own little person! His personality comes out more and more each day (he is stubborn like his dad and has his moms temper)! We really can not express the love we have for Conner and it just grows more and more each day!

At 7 months Conner:
~is still wearing size 3 diapers
~ is mostly wearing 9-12 month clothes (some 6 month onesies still fit and believe it or not his 3-6 month jeans still fit him)
~is growing like a weed! We had to raise the level on his exersaucer
~has found his "man parts"
~likes to assist in changing his diaper by eating wipes or playing with the dirty diaper
~is not a fan of green vegetables (like his dad)
~loves sugar (like his mom). Wait-we don't give him sugar! :)
~likes cereal puffs and apple juice
~reaches for his mom and dad
~likes to growl just because
~likes to blow raspberries
~can sit in the grocery cart now! No more lugging the car seat into the store, yeah!
~is the cutest thing alive!



8 comments:

Tara said...

I think he is the same size as my little Max or at least pretty close! He is so cute. We need to have a play date

The Bells said...

SOOO Adorable!

tracy layne said...

Our boys are growing up... sniff sniff :( I miss little Conner... when is our play date gonna happen?

Jen said...

He is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see him...hopefully this week? :)

Jess said...

Soooo cute!! They grow so fast!

SaRah G. said...

he really is so cute!!! he is getting big so fast! I feel like you just had him! crazy!!!!

Melanie said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented on your blog lately. I've been reading it, and I've been wanting to comment... but those darn stars never align just right to where I have a second to think about a comment AND leave it.

So I'll just say, in the quietude of this Saturday morning, this: Have I told you lately how adorable Conner is?

Amber said...

Thank you everyone! Conner is so cute because he was blessed with gorgeous, humble parents! :)