Wednesday, July 22, 2009

32 Weeks


Here we are at 32 weeks! It seems like an end is in sight, yet so far away. I am getting used to the whole diabetes thing but it's still hard to not eat the sweets. We had an appointment this week and the doctor said that he will probably take me 1 week early so that Conner doesn't have the chance to get too big causing a C section-this makes me happy! We got our stroller today and I think that it was a good choice, we will see when we get using it though.
Other than that everything else is going great!

2 comments:

Mollie and Jason said...

Woo!!! Conner will be here super soon:)

The Bells said...

Conner will be here before you know it! You are getting close. Sleep as much as you can now--I know everyone says that but seriously its the best advice ever. Sleeping through the night sounds heaven now! Hang in there! Hope you can come over and see baby Liv soon:)