Wednesday, July 1, 2009

29 Weeks, Haircut and Nursery Part 2

This Friday I hit 29 weeks! I had my glucose test and was really freaked out about drinking the drink, but it wasn't bad at all. I had a doctors appointment after the test and he said that Conner's heartbeat is good and I am measuring on track. And I have finally hit my pre-pregnancy weight so I didn't get yelled at today!

We have been looking at baby furniture lately and haven't really found anything that we like. We went into Babies R Us tonight and found a crib that we both loved and sure enough it had been discontinued. So Chris asked how much the floor model would cost and we got a great deal on it, so we bought it! What do you think?


I've also been working on some craft projects for the nursery. My sister made me a magnet board with a black frame for our office last year. Well the office is now the nursery, so I asked her if I could repaint the frame to match the nursery and here is the finished project!

I have another big project in the works that involves spelling out Conner, but I will save the details until it's finished!


And I got my hair cut last week. I cut 2 inches off and added some layers into it. I really didn't think it was that much of a change, but lots of people have noticed it and liked it. I've had a few requests for pictures, so here they are.


8 comments:

Mollie and Jason said...

You are such a nerd:) I am glad you FINALLY found your crib! :) Your hair is super hot and little conner boys room is WAY cute. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Jessica T. said...

LOVE the crib, Conner's room is so adorable! Your hair looks great too!

The Deviny's said...

His nursery is looking cute. I just love it when you can find a good deal! Good job gaining weight!

Carl and Steph said...

You look REALLY good! Not just the hair cut, but your pregnant little tummy and everything. Make me wanna do it all over again. Kudos on saving money with the crib.

Snell Family said...

I love buying floor models and saving lots of $$$. I like the style of the crib and I think your hair looks really good!

Sarah said...

You look so good! I love the crib it is super nice!! Yeay for baby room crafts so much fun!!! Where do you get your craft stuff from is it from the wood connection?

Thueson Family :) said...

You're hair looks GREAT!!! :) And it is always SOO nice to save $$mulah$$ when getting things!! :)

Ariel said...

Well you look kind of cute in those picturs.