Friday, February 13, 2009

First Appointment

Chris and I had our first appointment for the baby today! We were right on with being 9 weeks along and my due date is September 18th! We got to see the baby on an ultrasound and you could see her little heart beating, it was so cool! We couldn't hear it yet though. The doctor said that everything looks good with me and the baby! And I have gained 4 pounds of the weight back that I lost which is great!

I am really afraid of the floating orb babies that people put on their blogs, so I found this cute widget to count down the pregnancy! September seems like it is forever away, but I know that it will be here in the blink of an eye!

8 comments:

Snell Family said...

I'm glad the appointment went well. And you're right, it seems like forever but it will go by quick.

Anonymous said...

That sounds really exciting!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

The Deviny's said...

Hooray! Isn't it the most amazing thing to see a little person inside of you? It goes by super fast! I can't believe that I'm almost half way done. Good job on gaining weight.

Thueson Family :) said...

I'm SO glad that everything went well!! :) At first, it goes by really slow, but then it goes by SUPER fast! Then they are 6 months old! CRAZY!!

The Bells said...

CONGRATS! What a cool Valentines Day! September will be here before you know it!!!!

Heather said...

I am so excited for you guys! That is so fun! So I guess you ar assuming you are having a girl? :)
I am glad that you are not losing so much weight anymore. I hope you are feeling better!

Kelli J. said...

Congrats again. Love the widget!!!

Jess said...

WHAT?!?!?! I'm SOOOO out of the loop - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!