Monday, December 15, 2008

7 Puppies!

My moms dog had her puppies this weekend! She went into labor Friday night and had 7 puppies. Then on Saturday morning she had 2 more puppies. 1 of them was still born and the other one died. So they ended up with 4 girls and 3 boys! It was incredible to watch the births take place and to be a part of the experience. The puppies are so cute! I took pictures, but did something to my camera so I will post them in a couple of days. She will be selling the boys for $400 and the girls for $500, let me know if you are interested!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I feel like shouting "The puppies are here!" Ala 101 Dalmations.

Snell Family said...

I bet they are cute puppies. I hear puppies are a lot of work when they are first born but like I would know anything about dogs.