Sunday, March 30, 2008

Redemption-kind of!

On Saturday night we had some friends over for a BBQ and then we played Cranium until 12:30am. This is super late for Chris and I, we are usually in bed by 10pm. It was a very fun night, we had some good food and good memories.

Sunday morning came and we woke up at about 8am. Chris got up and went into the living to watch tv and I fell back asleep. I woke up at 11am and went in on the couch with him. We had lunch and then I fell back asleep on the couch until 4pm.

I am an old married fart who can no longer party until 12:30am-if I do the result is sleeping the whole entire next day It was still worth it!

2 comments:

jenny said...

uh.. i sure hope you mean by 1230 Am.. 1230 pm is the middle of the afternoon. LoL. =)

and yup.. that is paper on the frame.

Amber said...

Um ya it's 12:30am!