Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Easter was so much fun this year! Conner was more into it and actually understood what was going on. He woke up in the morning to a trail of eggs leading from his room to his basket/wagon. He has never seen Easter eggs before, but saw them and started picking them up and shaking them, which I thought was cute! I really wanted to go to church on Easter but it is at 11am, which is nap time, and of course Conner fell asleep at 10am so we didn't make it. And Easter night we had a wonderful dinner at my brother's house with my family!




Conner's favorite thing from the Easter Bunny is his bubble blower machine and of course the candy! We haven't really had a chance to use his wagon due to weather, but we have used it in the house and he loves it!



2 comments:

Mollie and Jason said...

I am REALLY glad you got that Easter basket for Conner... He is a cutie! I bet he will love his wagon.(hopefully just as much as his easter basket;))

Jess said...

How fun! Looks like you had a good Easter. :)