Sunday, February 6, 2011

11

11 years ago tomorrow, the 7th, I met Chris Gillespie! We met at the Sports Mall hair salon, had a snowball fight in the parking lot and saw each other everyday for the next week. We went on our very first date on February 14th (I know, I know) and the rest is history! It's been the BEST 11 years of my life and I owe it all to him!
I love you Chris Gillespie!

I found my old journal and this is a piece of the entry from when we first met:
"There is something there, sparks are flying. He makes my stomach turn into little knots. I'M IN LOVE! I LOVE CHRIS! I don't know if that is possible at 16 years old but I have never felt anything like this before and I like it! "
I was a smart girl and knew in my heart that I was going to marry Chris.

I also found some really old pictures of us and I don't know how to work our scanner, so I took pictures of the pictures with my cell phone, so excuse the poor quality !



2 comments:

Ariel said...

You guys are adorable!! 11 years that seems like forever! Good job sticking together.

Jen said...

So sweet! I love you guys! Happy 11 years! :)