Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Content

In the past year I have been asked many times when Chris and I are having another baby! I think it's crazy and dumb to ask somebody this when their child isn't even a year old yet. But the more I think about it and the more Chris and I talk about it,
right now, we are very content with our family of 3!

I think about having another child and how things would change and I don't think that I want them to change. I love my family of 3. I love having a boy. I love spending my time with just Chris and Conner. I love loving Conner. Maybe I'm being selfish and maybe things will change, but right now, I am content with just Conner!

7 comments:

Mollie and Jason said...

You will have more... You know you will.

Snell Family said...

I agree with the comment above.

It's normal for people the first year especially to say I think I'm done with one, I know I said it many times and at some points really thought about it seriously. But I think you'll have more kids. There's nothing like watching siblings play and interact and experiencing all of the newborn, baby stages again.

But it's okay to not be thinking about another baby right now. I agree people ask that question too often and too early!

Melanie said...

It's nice to be in that phase. I loved that stage of life.

Anonymous said...

And how! You are set with where you are and that is great! No more questions from me.

SaRah G. said...

What!!?! They are already asking this question!!? That is crazy!! I agree with Mollie... I think you will have more... when the time is right!

Ina Cardon said...

The fact that you & Chris have discussed this, means it is no one elses business! Conner is a perfect addition to make your family complete. We love all 3 of you and support YOUR decision!! Give "your boys" an extra hug from us!

The Bells said...

I get how you feel! I just can't imagine adding another one. Plus, I have a routine and love being with just Liv and Josh. However, the thought of a newborn sleeping on my chest again gets temoting at times. You and Chris will know whats best for you and Chris--at the end of the day you are the one that will have to take primary care for the next baby too! Miss ya!