Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Part 2

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! I love the fireworks, food, weather and being with family! This was Conner's first 4th of July outside of my tummy! We started our 4th off with the Murray Parade. My brother is awesome and camped out so we could have front row seats! We had lunch at my parents, naps at home and then a big BBQ back at my parents and fireworks! Conner was so tired when the fireworks started. He jumped when the first one went off and then just sat and watched them. Towards the end he was falling asleep so Chris sat with him on the swing on my parents porch. The fireworks were too loud for him to fall asleep though. He crashed on the way home! We had a great 4th of July and I'm so glad that I got to spend it with family!
Eating His First Red Vine


1 comment:

jenny said...

i LOVE-! i miss you guys.