Saturday, March 6, 2010

Amazing

I've blogged a lot this weekend but one of my best friends had a baby a couple of days ago and I've been thinking since then.

I've been thinking that it's amazing...

To be pregnant.
To birth a child. I will never forget the day Conner was born and I often read his birth story out of my journal.
To hold a newborn child. Nothing in the world can describe that feeling.
To be able to raise this child and to see this child form into a person and learn new things and grow. This is happening way too quick too. My little baby turns 6 months old next week. I swear that I just gave birth to him.
To have a wonderful husband to lean on and turn to in time of need. I've been without him for almost a week now and I really could have used his shoulder to lean on.
To have great friends. I wish I saw them more, but such is life. I have great friends who are always there for me and I am lucky to have them.
To have great family. I know that I can always count on them and that they
will always be there as well.
To be able to provide for my child. Some people can't. I always complain about working, but I'm glad that Chris and I can provide our son with the necessities to live.

I think that's enough mushiness for a Saturday morning and I think that's all of my thoughts!


3 comments:

tracy layne said...

aawww that was tender Amber! haha. You are right though, you are a very blessed little lady indeed. You've grown so much the past year and it's been very fun to see you so happy with your wonderful little family. Happy Saturday :)

Melanie said...

I think everyone needs a little mushiness every now and again. Keeps us thankful.

... also, I'm so glad my little Parker gave you such a great post.

Kindra said...

I like this post. :) It makes me all warm and fuzzy.