Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Food

The doctor says that once I have Conner I don't have to do the GD thing anymore!!! Here is a list of things that I haven't been able to eat and really want (in no order):

~A Tigers Blood Sno Cone
~ Ice Cream (Sweet Cream with Raspberries from Coldstone, Green Mint Chocolate Chip, Banana Split, Caramel Shake, Brown Topper...)
~Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread from Great Harvest with Butter
~French Toast Covered in Syrup and Butter
~Caramel Frappacino
~Cheesecake (Cookie Dough from the Cheesecake Factory)
~Rolls with Butter and Raspberry Jam
~Taco Bell Nachos
~ Frys with Fry Sauce

Wow, I love food!!!

6 comments:

Kindra said...

I'm on it as soon as you pop that baby out!

Nielsen Familia said...

Sweet cream with raspberries is what I always get at coldstone! It's so yummy!!!

Ariel said...

I think I will have to bring you something from your list while you are in the hospital. Poor little Amber!

Brabby said...

Amber-you are so cute pregnant!! You're in the home stretch...just hang in there. That's great you're getting induced early! The last couple weeks are the hardest (I think). I'll have some ice cream for ya ;)

Sarah said...

hahaha! that is awesome!

Jessica T. said...

The things we take for granted... I couldn't imagine having to live without my sweets...