Sunday, March 15, 2009

Haircuts

Our dogs have not had haircuts in 2 years so we figured it was time. With Spring and Summer coming we thought it would be a good idea to shave Harley. He had so much hair on him and it was always getting knots in it. So Saturday we took them into Petsmart. Here is the before...

Rowdy looks the same so here is a picture of Harley after...


I felt bad when I first saw him but I can tell that he likes it! And it's just hair, right? It will be great when summer comes and it's hot outside and he doesn't have all that hair on him. But I still think he looks goofy and will never shave him again!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't think he looks goofy...

The Bells said...

Ahhh...poor puppy! Kinda cute in a way but he was so pretty like ours with all that hair! Hope all is well! I should be to Salt Lake in about a week! Can't wait to see you!

Nielsen Familia said...

We need to get our dog shaved, I'm sick of all the hair everywhere! I don't think he looks goofy either, I'll bet he really likes it!

Ariel said...

Oh poor puppy. I guess he will be happy when it gets hot.

The Coffer's said...

Poor guy. He looks kinda cute.I'll bet he'll love his new "do" when it's summer and HOT outside.